Job Title: Yard Forklift Operator 1
Position Reports To: Yard Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly
Position Purpose Summary: A forklift operator 1 dumps product waste totes and unloads raw products as needed.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Serve the needs of customers and all stakeholders
- Adhere to all Food Safety and GMP Policies
- Dump product waste totes
- Unload raw products as needed
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Broad knowledge and experience in forklift experience and the ability to roll over totes, load/unloading totes
- Above average skills in attendance
- General knowledge of yard operations
- Experience in forklift driving
Education and Experience:
- Years of experience: 1-6 months
- Specialized training in forklift operations and safety; forklift license
- Other: ability to roll over/wash totes
Physical Demands of the Position:
- While performing the duties of this positon, the employee must be able to Sit,stand,use hands and fingers, bend, walk, push/pull
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is exposed to variable tempatures of both heat and cold; exposure to wet and snow.