Job Title: Quality Lab Tech 1
Position Reports To: Quality Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly
Position Purpose Summary: The Quality Lab Tech 1 positions keeps track of key process indicators at points in the plant that may affect the quality of the product. This includes dicer and foreign material checks and other areas specified by the quality manager.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Serve the needs of customers and all stakeholders
- Adhere to all Food Safety and GMP Policies
- Perform regular foreign material checks
- Perform regular equipment dcecks
- Monitor and manage GMP policies and practices
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Above average skills in attendance
- Demonstrated ability to use a calculator and demonstrated basic math abilities; communicate well with others, report and control all foreign materials found.
Education and Experience:
Degree or equivalent experience: High school diploma
Physical Demands of the Position:
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee must possess the ability to communicate with others; stand for long periods of time; kneel in close areas; work around equipment; good vision (able to catch small pieces of foreign material); the ability to handle varing levels of stress
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may experience moving parts and vehicles; variable tempatures of both heat and cold; wet environment; loud environment.