Job Title: Production KPI
Position Reports To: Production Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly
Position Purpose Summary: KPI employees are responsible for gathering samples of product at various points in the process. They review the samples for and record data about defects, mechanical damage, rot/decay, stems, off color, etc according to each customer's specifications.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Serve the needs of customers and all stakeholders
- Adhere to all Food Safety and GMP Policies
- Inspect and remove all product that is not up to quality standards
- Remove all foreign objects
- Ensure all products are packaged correctly.
- Ensure product is labeled correctly
- Follow SOP’s and safety standards
- Follow GMP rules and Federal and State regulations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 18 years old
- Willing to work in an industrial environment
- Willing to work in a highly regulated food service industry
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to work in a cool environment (production at 35 degrees, freezer at -10 degrees)
- Detail Oriented
- Comfortable doing basic math
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- Manufacturing experience preferred
Physical Demands of the Position:
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee must possess manual dexterity required for using hand tools and operating machinery; lift up to 50 pounds required; able to stand or walk for prolonged periods.
- While performing duties of this position, the employee will be exposed to wet and slippery floors, occasionally moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud; variable temperatures of both heat and cold.