3rd shift Plastic Recycling Positions available!
11:00 pm – 7:30 am Sunday night- Thursday night.
This job is located in Kentwood on the bus line.
Fast pace work, sorting plastics on a conveyor line to appropriate containers, running bailer machines, shredders, etc. Unloading / loading trucks.
- must be able to stand for the full shift
- can lift up to 50 lbs
- have a full range of body motion (be able to push / pull / bend / turn / twist).
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check.
Apply online today!
3rd Shift Quality Inspector needed at a plastic injection company.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in plastics and quality.
- Able to use gages, calipers, and standard quality equipment.
- Able to follow work instructions — read process books, quality control boards, first piece buyoffs, and SPC.
- Able to fill out quality forms.
- After training must be able to work without assistance.
- Must be able to perform machine operator tasks to help give breaks and assist on jobs where additional inspection is required.
- Pay based on experience.
- Individual must be flexible to work any shift.
- Must be dependable with excellent attendance.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Drug screen and background check required.
3rd shift Material Handler needed at a plastic injection company.
Duties include: locating correct job material, mixing / loading plastic material, cleaning hoppers, removal of finished goods using a forklift to specified area, correctly label parts, learning all machine operator jobs to give breaks, self-motivated / directed, and able to multi-task. Must have prior plastics injection molding experience and be able to follow and document procedures in English. Basic math skills and ability to lift up to 75 lbs is required.
Material Handler will work for and directly with the foreman. Good communication skills dealing with machine operators and foreman are utilized. This is a full time position. Applicants must be dependable with excellent attendance and reliable transportation. Drug screening and background check is required. References and past employment will be checked.
This is NOT a forklift only job. Forklifts are used a minimal part of the time.
Now hiring for immediate placement for our premier client in Boyne City. No experience necessary. All shifts available. $11.25/hour + $0.50 shift premium. Apply today!
UP TO $14.50 PER HOUR – manufacturing – job employment
$14.50 AN HOUR
Thread-up and operation of wire spooling machines. Boxing and packaging of carrier spools. Read and follow written instructions. Great work environment!
Year round positions with a Traverse City manufacturer.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, WILL TRAIN.
DAY SHIFT: 6AM – 6PM rotating shift.
NIGHT SHIFT: 6PM – 6AM 12 hour rotating shift. Must be able to train on first shift.
FRANKFORT- MACHINE OPERATOR – manufacturing – job employment
A Manufacturer in Frankfort needs a couple of people at their Forrester Road plant. Duties would include running a machine to dump fruit into hopper. End of the line inspection after fruit is dried.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, WILL TRAIN.
Openings on Days and Nights
7am-7pm rotating cycle 12 hour shift $10.75 per hour
7pm-7am rotating cycle 12 hour shift $11.75 per hour
MACHINE OPERATOR – UP TO $15.50 PER HOUR – manufacturing – job employment
Traverse City manufacturer needs blown film operator. No experience necessary – company has an extensive training program. Must have some computer experience and be good with numbers. Excellent company with great benefits.
Graduated pay scale. Company has six training phases, by 12 months you could be at $15.00-$15.50 per hour.
Must be able to training on days 8am-4pm for 4-6 weeks.
Night Shifts 6p-6a $12.50 per hour
Day Shift 6a-6p $12.00 per hour
Housekeepers needed at two very nice waterfront resorts in Traverse City. We have part time or full time available. NO EXPERIENCE, WILL TRAIN. $12.00 per hour.
NOW HIRING – SHELBY MICHIGAN – ALL POSITIONS ALL SHIFTS – TEMP TO HIRE
All positons require extreme attention to detail. These positions are to be temp to hire dependent on work performance, work ethic, and attendance.
Positions require –
- Background check
- Drug screen
- Specific work place training – GMP, SSOP, and Hazard Communication
To apply go to northernstaffingservices.com and create your profile today!
Contact our office at 231-425-4600 with any questions