Production Operators and Material Handlers needed in the Walker area!
Resume is required.
Full time. Monday – Thursday. Fridays are usually voluntary overtime.
1st and 2nd shift.
Must be able to stand 8-12 hours, lift 35-50 lbs, bend, twist pull, pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Steel toe shoes or boots required.
Production Operators – $11/hr. Must have manufacturing experience and solid work history.
Material Handlers – $13/hr. Must have hilo experience and solid work history.
Open positions on all shifts available at a Baking Company in the Kentwood area.
Various production openings. We have opening for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
General labor positions (packing, stacking, inspecting etc)
Heavy Lifting Positions –
$10-$11/hr depending on shift and department.
You have the ability to be hired in by the client after 90 days.
No HSD/GED needed.
Must be able to pass drug screening and a criminal background check.
Are you ready to start working immediately and looking for a position that gives you the opportunity for growth? If so, we are currently hiring motivated individuals on behalf of Steelcase in the South East Grand Rapids area.
Steelcase Inc. is a global leader in office furniture, interior architecture and space solutions for offices, hospitals and classrooms. It has been one of the leading office manufacturers for over a hundred years.
What’s in it for you?
- Entry level position with on the job training
- $150 retention bonus
- $100 bonus after 30 and 90 days worked
- Automatic pay raise of 25 cents after 60 and 180 days
- Perfect attendance bonuses
- Suggestion Bonuses
- Meritorious Performance Pay raises
- The ability to be hired by Steelcase after a minimum of 3 months ( 480 Hours )
- Very clean environment with opportunities for advancement
These are entry level positions, and the responsibilities may include:
- Trim- Assembling and packaging many different types of product on a conveyer line.
- Need to be able to read, process, and scan tickets to match product to necessary packaging.
- Need to be able to use computers, and some hand tools.
- Will be standing the entire shift.
- Expected to be flexible and rotate to different positions throughout the line.
- 1st shift start times vary between 4:45 am to 7 am
- 2nd shift start time vary between 2:30 pm to 4 pm
- No previous experience required
- Ability to lift up to 35 – 50 lbs
- Ability to move between positions – Flexibility
- Ability to Bend, twist, grab
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours a day
- Ability to work Saturdays and overtime when requested
- Must have own transportation – These positions are NOT on the BUS line
- Ability to meet/understand Steelcase Safety Requirements
All shifts available ! 1st shift 6am – 2 pm, 2nd shift 2pm – 10 pm, and 3rd shift 10 pm – 6am.
$15.11 per hour to start!
Steel Toed boots required. All other personal protective safety equipment provided.
You must be comfortable working around moving machinery.
This is a physically demanding job. Applicants will be working in a noisy, dusty environment.
67-100% of the shift will require grasping, reaching, handling and fine manipulation of items weighing from 1 to 20 pounds. Occasionally lifting up to 75 pounds.
This job requires bending, reaching, pushing/pulling, some climbing and stooping.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visually inspects castings/parts – looking for defects such as: blow holes, sand holes, shrink, imperfect gates, crush, etc. – noting variances in part from visual criteria sheet/customer specifications.
- Finishes parts by observing if the part meets cosmetic standards (surface appearance or determining any defects), removing remaining ‘risers’, grinding down ‘gate’ surfaces, and comparing to visual criteria sheet image and according to work instructions.
- Operates various grinders to remove excess metal from parts.
- Operates various automated cells to process castings.
- Operates a fork truck.
- Communicates (verbally) with peers, facilitators, and supervision to inform them of conveyor-system glitches, casting inconsistencies, quality concerns, maintenance requests, supply problems, etc.
- Work in other areas/departments when needed (i.e. shakeout, core set, melt, etc.).
- Troubleshoots work-related problems by trying to determine the source of the problem.
- Uses precision-measurement devices to ensure compliance with customer/project specifications as defined in the visual work instructions.
- Defines/categorizes defects determining if the part is to be scrapped.
Experience in manufacturing environment preferred but not required.
Press Operators and Material Handlers needed in the Grand Rapids area!
2nd and 3rd shift.
Must be able to stand 8-12 hours, lift 35-50 lbs, and bend/twist/pull.
Must be able to pass drug screening and criminal background check.
Must have reliable transportation.
Press Operators: $12/hr
Must have at least 2 years experience in metal stamping.
Pay rate is subject to change due to experience.
Material Handlers: $11/hr
Must have hilo operating experience.
Pay rate is subject to change due to experience
Must have a resume.
Now Hiring a ASE Certified Mechanic in Fremont. $14-$18/hr depending upon experience.
A very successful automotive repair and maintenance facility in Fremont with strong community ties is now hiring a Certified Mechanic.
We are looking for a quality individual to join our successful team. This position requires someone who is a self starter that understands the importance of strong relationships with their customers.
We prefer a minimum of 2 years experience in the industry as a technician along with state and/or ASE certification. If you have a strong desire to succeed and are looking for a long term career don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Qualified candidates may email their resume, we will contact you for your interview.
Northern Staffing is looking for a 2nd and 3rd shift Quality Inspector at a plastic injection company in Kentwood.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in plastic injection or quality.
- Must have knowledge of calipers, gauges etc.
- Must have reliable transportation and be dependable.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be able to stand 8-12 hours, lift 35-50lbs and bend/twist/pull/kneel.
- Must have a resume.